Online Editions

27th May, 2022

Fire in Hanbury was caused by short-circuited record player

ONE PERSON was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in Hanbury this morning

Fire crews from Bromsgrove, Droitwich and Redditch attended the blaze which broke out on the ground floor of a three-storey building on Hanbury Road.

The fire was started by the short-circuiting of a record player.

Firefighters used hoses and breathing aparatus in their battle with the blaze around 8.45am.

Ventilation equipment was also used to clear the smoke.

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Droitwich Standard newspaper.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Droitwich Standard.