26th May, 2020

Four treated by paramedics after gas leak in Droitwich

FOUR people were treated by paramedics following a gas leak in Droitwich last night.

It happened at a residential home in St Andrews Road when those living there experienced a smell of burning.

The emergency services were called and gas leak was located in an air conditioning unit.

The casualties were treated for fume inhalation at the scene before being discharged.

Firefighters isolated the air con unit and ventilated the property.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Droitwich Standard.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.