7th Jul, 2020

One person rescued from flat fire in Wychbold

Tristan Harris 6th Jun, 2020 Updated: 6th Jun, 2020

ONE person was rescued from a flat fire in Wychbold.

The blaze, caused by a chip pan in the kitchen, broke out around 12.30am at the property in Worcester Road.

Fire crews from Bromsgrove and Droitwich attended to extinguish the blaze and the person was assessed by paramedics from.West Midlands Ambulance Service.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Droitwich Standard.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.