Online Editions

20th Sep, 2021

Woman in her 80s receives treatment after Droitwich flat fire

A WOMAN in her 80s was treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Droitwich.

It happened around 6.30pm yesterday evening in the kitchen of the flat in Woodfield Road.

Firefighters attended and put the fire out before using specialist equipment to ventilate the property.

The woman received oxygen from West Midlands Ambulance Service following the incident.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Droitwich Standard newspaper.